Safe Management Measures
Following the implementation of Phase 3 and based on the latest advisory issued by Sport Sg on 11 June 2021, our maximum capacity will be capped at 30 persons per location and we are required to form different groups of 4 kids max with one coach (with no interaction with other groups) until further instructions from the competent authorities. Therefore we seek your understanding with regards to the following changes that will be of immediate effect and will continue until the competent authorities ease the above restrictions:
- we will only be able to accept bookings for the whole week (i.e. 5 days per week) in order to maintain the same groups of 4 kids per week;
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation
Based on the Advisory for resumption of sport and physical exercises and activities for phase 3 issued by Sport Sg on 11 June 2021, we have implemented the following measures:
- Mrs Philippa Maria Barnes is appointed as Safe Management Officer for Fort Canning and is reachable at + 65 8893 1015. Mrs Puvanes Ghadhithevan is appointed as Safe Management Officer for Sentosa and is reachable at + 65 8894 72 06. Mr Mohammad Bin Zulkifli is appointed as Safe Management Officer for East Coast Park and is reachable at + 65 8371 2597.
- temperature screening will be conducted on all kids upon arrival every day and any kid with 38 or more and/or who appear unwell will not be accepted and we will keep records of such health data for the purpose of audit by the competent authorities;
- the week before KidsCamp, you will be required to complete the following questionnaire.
- All kids coming with the parents or helper should register with safe entry using Trace Together please ensure you have Trace Together and then no need to have the pass along because this one doesn't work anymore.
- kids will be required to wear masks at all times during the kidscamp, except when eating and drinking and when they are performing strenuous activities.
- all sport items/tools will be regularly disinfected using anti-bacterial wipes
- the coaches will ensure that the kids are washing their hands regularly
- until the authorities instruct otherwise, our maximum capacity will be capped at 30 persons per day per location and we will form group of 4 kids with one coach and ensure that there will be no interaction between the groups and three meters distance between each group