Safe Management Measures
Following the implementation of Phase 3 and based on the latest advisory issued by Sport Sg on 24 December 2020, our maximum capacity will be capped at 50 kids per location and we are required to form different groups of 8 kids max with one coach (with no interaction with other groups) until further instructions from the competent authorities. Therefore we seek your understanding with regards to the following changes that will be of immediate effect and will continue until the competent authorities ease the above restrictions:
- we will only be able to accept bookings for the whole week (i.e. 5 days per week) in order to maintain the same groups of 8 kids per week;
- our booking system will only accept up to 50 kids per week and any additional booking will be placed on the waiting list and you will get notified accordingly. Our booking system will need to be adjusted in the next few days to change our cap (please bear with us). Hence, we recommend that you make booking in advance;
Thanks understanding and cooperation
Based on the Advisory for resumption of sport and physical exercises and activities for phase 2 issued by Sport Sg on 17 June 2020 and phase 3 and the advisory from Sport Sg issued on 24 December 2020, we have implemented the following measures:
- Mrs Philippa Maria Barnes is appointed as Safe Management Officer for Fort Canning and is reachable at + 65 8893 1015. Mr Alassane Gaye is now appointed as Safe Management Officer for Sentosa and is reachable at + 65 8838 5804.
- temperature screening will be conducted on all kids upon arrival every day and any kid with 38 or more and/or who appear unwell will not be accepted and we will keep records of such health data for the purpose of audit by the competent authorities;
- the week before KidsCamp, you will be required to complete the following questionnaire.
- all kids will be required to register with Safe Entry upon their arrival and, therefore, the parents shall Ensure that their kid(s) bring(s) their pass along with them Everyday
- kids will be required to wear masks at all times during the kidscamp, except when eating and drinking and when they are performing strenuous activities.
- all sport items/tools will be regularly disinfected using anti-bacterial wipes
- the coaches will ensure that the kids are washing their hands regularly
- the wearing of masks only for kids above 6 years old
- until the authorities instruct otherwise, our maximum capacity will be capped at 50 kids per day and we will form group of 8 kids with one coach and ensure that there will be no interaction between the groups and three meters distance between each group